Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Forester & Field Asst Posts Exam Full Details is Below Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has released notification for Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee recruits the candidate for 0000 vacant posts of Forester (TNFD), Forester (TAFCORN) and Field Assistant (ARC). Application form invited from eligible candidates. Interested candidate should apply online from the official website before Jan 2020 The application form is available on the official portal website www.forests.tn.nic.in
Age Limit Details
- Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 30 years for General, 35 years for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes. Cutoff date for determining age limit is -2020
- Male candidates: 152 cms.
- Female candidates: 145 cms.
Educational Qualification Details
- Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering with Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)/ Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Geology/ Horticulture/ Marine Biology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Veterinary Science/ Wildlife Biology/ Zoology as one of the subject.
Selection Process Details
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Walking Test, Physical Standards Verification and Personality Test
Following Important Dates Should be Kept in Mind
- Starting Date for submitting application form: /2020
- Last Date for submitting application form: /2020
- Date of written examination: /2020