RGPV Admission 2020 Apply Online for Degree http://www.rgpv.ac.in
Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Rajiv Gandhi Technical University is truly a picture of modernisation. With an extensive presence on the internet, Rajiv Gandhi Technical University has courses which can suit anyone. Courses offered Rajiv Gandhi Technical University offers undergraduate and postgraduate full time and online courses
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Admission 2020 www.rgpv.ac.in Application Form Admission Procedure for regular and distance degree Course Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Admission criteria 2020 RGPV Admission Form 2020 Online Download RGPV Last Date and schedule 2020 RGPV Admission Process and Notification 2020 RGPV Admission Test Result 2020 Last Year RGPV Admission Cut off list RGPV Admission 2020 Application Form, Date Form RGPV Fees, Eligibility, Studies, Exams date details is below
Who are eligible
- Students of all courses admitted in the year 2008 or later can online apply for the degree. Those who have applied earlier (offline) are not required to apply again.
How to apply
- To Apply online students should logon to their account on University Service Portal (http://rgpv.ac.in)
- After logging in, Select Student Services tab, then click on the Degree tab and choose Apply for Degree Online.
What is Necessary
- It is mandatory that the applicant should be a registered student on the University Service Portal http://rgpv.ac.in.
- If the applicant is not a registered student then he has to register himself on the portal/renew its annual subscription
Fees & Payment Mode
- Online application fees is Rs. 250/- and the payment mode is Internet Banking
- Student must have an Internet Banking account either in Union Bank of India or in Punjab National Bank, to make the payments.
- While applying Online for the Degree through University Service Portal please ensure the following.
- Read the instructions carefully written on the Online Degree Application Form.
- Make sure that all the details displayed on the Degree Application Form are correct before making
- payments. Once the payments are made, no corrections in Degree will be entertained.
- If there is any correction in name then first apply for the Name Correction in the university.
- If there is any correction in the address column, please correct it before making an online payment.
- If you want your degree at your new address then change the postal address as per your convenience.
- Enter the Pin code in the separate Pin Code column
- Beginning of the submission of application form: March 2020
- End of the submission of application form: May 2020
- Declaration of the lists of selected candidates: June 2020
- RNET 2020 will be held on : April, 2020