Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer Competitive Examination for Assistant Conservator of Forests 2020 Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for Forest Ranger but currently there is no such recruitment notification. Whenever such notification will release 2020 RPSC Ajmer Competitive Examination for Assistant Conservator of Forests 2020 RPSC invites Online application for the following posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest in Forest Department of Rajasthan government Rajasthan Public Service Commission had conducted Competitive Examination for Assistant Conservator for Forests for making recruitment of eligible indian citizens on the position of Assistant Conservator of Forests 2020 Notify Apply Eligibility and more Details is below
- Your minimum age limit set for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years
Age Details 18-35 years as on 2020
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Now click on the “result” option under the Recent Update.
- This is the page; the examination result will be available very soon at this page.
- Keep looking this page.
Educational Qualification Details
- You must hold Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized university. You should have done Bachelor’s degree in Science with atleast Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics and Zoology as one of the subjects.
Pay Scale Details
- Rs. 15600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission calls in for the written examination for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests. The candidates who are interested for this post can apply provided that they fulfil in all the eligibility candidates should have done their graduation in any of the following science subject is / Zoology / Physics / Mathematics / Geology / Engineering / Chemistry / Botany / Agriculture
Application Fee Details
- Amount of application fee for General candidates: Rs. 250 only.
- Amount of application fee for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates: Rs. 150 only.
- Amount of application fee for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 50 only.
Odisha Angul Forest Dept Recruitment 2020 Notification for Forester & Forest Guard Jobs Apply Forum Eligibility Details Exam Date Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited(OFDC) invites applications for recruitment to the Posts of Forest Guards and Foresters in different Davison’s of this circle on contractual basis in accordance with the Orissa Subordinate Forest Service (Method of Recruitment and Condition of Service of Forester), Rules 1998 and Orissa Subordinate Forest Service (Method of Recruitment and Condition of Service of Forest Guards), Rules 1998 respectively under the provisions of Odisha Group ‘C and Group ‘D’ posts(Contractual appointment) Rules,2013. The last date for submission of application form is 10th December 2020
- Odisha Angul Forest Dept Notification 2020
- Organization Name :Chief Conservator of Forests Angul Circle
- Official Web Site: www.odishaforest.in
- Job Role: Forester & Forest Guard
- No Of Vacancies: 000 Posts
- Job Location: Odisha
Age Limit Details
- For Forester Posts Applicants Age limit is between 20-32 years
- For Forest Guard posts Aspirants Age limit is between 18-32 years
- Applicants must have 10th/ SSC/ 12th/ HSC with Science from any recognised Board/ College.
- written test
- Personal interview
- Last date for submission of Application form /2020
- Date and schedule of written Test /2020
How To Apply
- Go to official website www.odishaforest.in
- Download application form & filled all details
- Attached all required documents