CEEP POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket Download
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) will conduct the Polytechnic entrance examination every year. This year also SBTET conducts the polytechnic entrance examination will be held on May 2018 Candidates can download the POLYCET 2018 online application and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date April 2018 for getting admission into the various Polytechnic Diploma courses in various aided and private colleges through this notification. All the applied candidates can download the admit card or hall ticket through its official website.
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) will soon declare its POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket may expect on first week of May 2018 at its official website. All the candidates can download their hall tickets through online mode by entering the candidates registration number and date of birth etc from its official website without hall ticket no one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall to write the examination. Hall ticket contains the more information about hall ticket number, exam name, exam date, exam time, exam center and etc. Candidates can follow the below steps to get their hall ticket easily.
How to Download POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Log on to the official website www.apceep.nic.in.
- Click on the link of POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth and 10 class passing yaer.
- Click on the submit button.
- Hall ticket will be generated on the screen.
- Download it and save it and take hard copy it for examination purpose.
- Click here to download POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket