Checking Your Central Bank of India Account Amount By SMS & Missed Calls Millions of people in India are affiliated with the Central Bank of India, a very ancient bank. We have provided them with checking account balance information today so they may check their balance on their phone in just one minute.
Central Bank Account Balance
It is important for your Mobile Number to be connected to your Central Bank account in order to use the procedures described below.
Register Your Number
If the number is not registered, visit your bank, complete the KYC form, and submit it with an Aadhaar card or other form of identification. Your phone will then be connected within the following few hours.
1 Misscall Number
You only need to dial “Missed Call” from your registered mobile number at the following number to do this:
- Balance Check 95552 44442
- Mini Statement 95551 44441
2 SMS Alert
To get account balance details by SMS, type the following message and send it to 9967533228 –
3 Phone Banking
With various applications for Phone Banking, you can check your account balance whenever you want, wherever you are.
With Cent Mobile and MobLite, you may perform a variety of tasks such as NEFT and UPI, See Balance, View Mini Statement, and Transfer Money.
Whilst Cent m-Passbook will allow you to view all the specifics of account transactions.
4 USSD Code
Also required for usage of the Central Bank USSD Code is the linking of your mobile phone to your account, following which –
- Dial *99*51# from your registered number .
- Within a few seconds, you will have many options in front of you.
- Select A/C Balance or Balance Inquiry from that.
- And make your reply accordingly.
- Then enter your UPI PIN. And finally
- You will see the account balance.
5 ATM Banking
Everyone is familiar with how to use an ATM, but for those who are not, the following method will allow them to view the information of their Central Bank Account Balance:
- First of all swipe your Debit Card in ATM.
- After which enter the 4 digit PIN.
- Now go to “Balance Enquiry/Mini Statement”.
- And your balance will be in front of you.
6 Toll Free Number
The account holder can also call on Toll Free Number 1800 22 1911 to inquire about his account balance.