AP LAWCET PGLCET Notification 2017 Apply Online Eligibility Age Fee Details
LAW Common Entrance Test LAWCET-2017 and PG LAW Common Entrance Test – 2017 PGLCET-2017 will be conducted by the convener, LAWCET-2017 and PGLCET-2017, Department of Law, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3 Year / 5 Year LL.B /LL.M Regular Courses within the colleges of Law in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2017
A Common Entrance Test, designated as LAW Common Entrance Test-2015 (LAWCET-2015) and PG LAW Common Entrance Test – PGLCET-2017 It will be conducted by the Convener LAWCET-2017 & PGLCET-2017 Department of Law, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education LAWCET is for admission into 3 Year / 5 Year LLB Regular Courses in the Colleges of Law in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2017 PGLCET 2017 is for admission to LLM course LL.M Courses are offered as full-time regular courses in the University Colleges, constituent/PG Colleges of the University and Private Law Colleges affiliated to the Universities. The candidates seeking admission into LLM (self-financing) and LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad also need to qualify in the PGLCET 2017
AP Lawcet 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality & Residence: The Applicant should be an Indian, The candidates that applying for AP LAWCET 2017 should be from the state of Andhra Pradesh..
The Candidates that applying for three years of LLB or B.L. should have done their Degree or its equivalent education from any recognised university The education pattern is to be like 10+2+3.
The Candidates applying for 5 years of LL.B or B.L courses, should have done intermediate with min. 45% marks. The education pattern should be 10+2.
Note: 5% marks relaxation (40%) is applicable for the SC/ST category candidates for the 3 or 5 years of Law education.
The Candidates that looking for admission into the 3 years LL.B Course, age should be not more than 20 years and for 5 years of LLB course age should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per board norms.
PGLCET Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms 19th March 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Apply without Late fee: 29th April 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Apply with a late fee of Rs.500 30th April 2017 to 07th May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Apply with a late fee of Rs.1000 08th May 2017 to 15th May 2017
- With late fee of Rs.1500/- Candidates have to write the entrance Test in Anantapuramu only 16th May 2017 to 23rd May 2017
- Date and Time of LAWCET 3 & 5 Years Exam: 30th May 2017 ( 10.00 – 11.30 AM)
AP LAW CET 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms: 19th March 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee: 29th April 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application with Late Fee:
- i) With late fee of Rs.500/- from 30th April 2017 to 07th May 2017
- ii) With late fee of Rs.1000/- from 08th May 2017 to 15th May 2017
- iii) With late fee of Rs.1500/- from 16th May 2017 to 23rd May 2017
- Date of Entrance Test PGLCET: 30th May 2017
- The candidates have to write the entrance test in Anantapuramu Centre only