Assam Forest Department 2017 Eligibility Exam pattern and Dates Age Fee Details
Assam Forest Guard, Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria, Exam Syllabus 2017 and Previous Year papers Download Assam Forest Department Coming soon hosted an employment notification regarding of various vacancies. Candidates who have the minimum eligibility criteria can apply against the job vacancies in which they are interested.
Here we are giving the details of Assam Forest Department Eligibility Criteria 2017 and Selection Procedure for the posts. Candidates should have passed H.S.L.C, Higher Secondary or equivalent from the recognised university and also they must have Diploma in Computer Applications/ Draughtboard, Trade Certificate/ License Holder from component authority. Aspirant’s age must be in the middle of 18 to 38 years as on 1st Jan 2017 and upper age is relaxable for applicants belong to reserved category.
Assam Forest Department Has released a Notification To recruit Forest Guards, AFPF Constable, Surveyor, Junior Assistant etc.. Who are eligible they can Apply downloading application form official site.Also you can search Exam Date, Selection Process, Books, Exam Pattern, salary, Admit card Download, Key Paper, District wise Vacancies List, results, And More information is below
- Name of the Organization: Department of Environment & Forest Govt of Assam
- Organization Website: www.assamforest.in
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Name and Number of the Posts Names
- Forest Guard – 546 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level) Posts
- Forester Grade 1 Posts
- AFPF Constable – Posts
- Surveyor – Posts
- Driver – Posts
- Draftsman – Posts
- Tracer – Posts
- Pump Operator – Post
- Carpenter – Post
Assam Forest Department Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: HSLC, Class 12 or equivalent from its recognized university and in addition to that Diploma in Computer Applications/ Draftsman, trade certificate and they should have valid license
- 18 to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST and 2 years for Ex-Serviceman.
- Height: Male- 163 cm
- Female-150 cm
- Chest: Male- 79 cm (Normal) & 84 cm (Expanded)
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Mathematics of 12th Standard
- Selection Procedure:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Computer Eligibility Test
- Typing Test
- Viva voice
Assam Forest Department will be pay the pay grade of Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20200 /- + Rs. 2200 /- for the Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, AFPF Constable and Tracer Posts, Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20200 /- + Rs. 2100 /- will pay for the Carpenter, Electric Mistry and Driver Posts.
The pay grade of Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20200 /- + Rs. 2500 /- will pay for the Forester Grade 1 Posts, Rs. 5200 /- + Rs. 20200 /- + Rs. 2700 /- will pay for the Draftsman Posts, Rs. 5200 /- + Rs. 20200 /- + Rs. 2400 /- will pay for the Surveyor posts and Rs. 5200 /- + Rs. 20200 /- + Rs. 2000 /- will pay for the Pump Operator Posts.
- Date of Advertisement- 2017
- Online Application Start- 2017
- Last Date to Apply- 2017
More Details for Official Organization Website www.assamforest.in